Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hello to New York

I am off to New York for the next ten days. Yes, it's exciting and this time I promise to myself that I will capture New York from my eyes. As a dweller of it for some odd 10 or 11 years, I sure do have a perspective. I am also going to try my hand at my dad's reaaaaallllly expensive digi camera. Yayyy! I am so excited. This will by first photography project. But until then, this image, courtesy of Flickr find, .I Travel East . represents exactly how I know New York.

In NY, one thing stands still whilst all else moves. Thats NY!


2 comments:

  1. OH wow!! Have a nice time!! Cant wait to see some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing the pics you'll take! I love NY, particularly Brooklyn...I'm curious to see what your favorite areas of the city are!
    ~Lola

    ReplyDelete