Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fall Trends 2009-2010

Hey, Fashion isn't fashion. Fashion is Art.

I am not a big shopper of clothes. All the girlfriends go wide-eyed when they hear me say this. Shopping is to a woman as oxygen is to mankind or nature. I have always been fascinated by clothes and shoes, their designs, patterns and cuts but if you asked me to shop for clothes for myself, I give you the look of a lost puppy with hopeful eyes of you helping out.

So I am very happy to hear that my sweetest friends are ready to take me out as long as I nod my head in compliance and try everything they ask me to. Once I was done, I found myself with five lovely dresses that will absolutely abide fall trends.

I am so excited about my dresses that I couldn't even sleep. An entire night has passed and my thrill hasn't ended. It prompted me enough to research fall trends and I am so excited to share this with you in one blog.

So all you girls who are googling desperately what you ought to wear, clicking through hundreds of links and all; well, stop. Here's your one stop shop. This one is for you.

It's unbelievable the power trend-setters have. If they asked us to start wearing our hand gloves on our feet, I think we would!

Of course, we would. It's Art Baby. Now I am quoting one of my girls. 'Boo-Ya!'



oh yea high boots



would ya wear this?



www.refinery29.com



i didn't know these could look so absolutely cute paired with tights
cloak & dagger



cloaks are in
www.fashionising.com



love the overboard patterns
www.fashionising.com



torn stockings. this is not a joke.



Copenhagen Street Style outside the Minimarket Show



sheers



Just Cavalli



Just Cavalli







streetstyle_copenhagen



Boo-Ya



Salvatore Ferragamo



Doutzen Kroes



get ready for plaids
the fashionist



the sartorialist



plaids looks so cute on skirts



chunky heels



squared-off toes



laceup boots



reptileleathers

2 comments:

  1. i am so proud of you!!!!! boo ya indeed!
    also, love the salvatore ferragamo romper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally hear you about the act of shopping...while I LOVE fashion I would (if I had the money) gladly pay someone to be my personal shopper. You're lucky to have friends to help you!
    Now, for your next blog post I want to see your 5 dresses!

    ReplyDelete