Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Plant me

Plants make any home serene. I have a keen interest in plants - foliage and florals. They make a place cheery, calming and peaceful.

They are alive and if you aren't a pet person then this is your chance to take care of something that is breathing, growing with you day by day. I remember my joy at seeing tiny pepper saplings pushing dirt over and growing from seeds that I had sown.

After a tired day, there's a joy that is renewed at the sight of perky green leaves happily showing off hues of green, revealing buds or better yet blossoms! I've gathered inspirational spaces that make use of house plants. Enjoy these happy plants.




courtesy of www.styleroom.co.uk



courtesy of www.styleroom.co.uk



courtesy of www.myhome-o.com



courtesy of www.homeinteriorzone.com



courtesy of www.giftedmag.wordpress. com



My bamboo



varunmukthi flickr photostream



Tennessee Purrsians Cattery flickr photostream



Tennessee Purrsians Cattery flickr phtostream



stevehuang7 flickr photostream



sarahnmoore flickr photostream



PhotoStock-Israel flickr photostream



ooh_food flickr photostream



mistdog flickr photostream



lubrico flickr photostream



koko_studios flickr photostream



jessek's flickr photostream



ex_libris flickr photostream



darkgardyner



chubbymooncookies flickr photostream



back_garage flickr photostream



back_garage flickr photostream



back_garage flickr photostream



anamateur's flickr photostream



alexisirussell























4 comments:

  1. i love all of these plants. i was just thinking the other day how badly we need some green life in our apt. what inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, my only struggle is watering them. I can't figure out a way to water them whilst keeping my hardwood floors looking beautiful. Any ideas, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the green wall is just too beautiful :D

    love it!

    ReplyDelete