Friday, October 15, 2010

Whoooaaaaaa!!

Okay so it's been a long time. No it's been ages. I feel like I have been out of the scene well once again despite promising to write more.

How could I? I was keeping a little tiny one inside and now he is outside. The difference you ask? None. He needs me today as much as he needed me when I was pregnant with him. :) Is it joyous you ask? OFCOURSE. But what about design? What about my career? What about colors and shapes and all things I went to school for and slaved away in countless jobs for. That portfolio book? That career in a firm. Hmm. I really don't know where everything is taking me. All I know is that there is a sweet little boy needing me right now and despite the swarming questions of ambition my priorities remain straight and unconfused. He needs me. I am here. That's all.

So blog world I turn to you to keep me occupied and involved in design. Life is too busy and offers too much of a mix-media to ever say 'I am bored.' I am home. I am taking care of the little one. And when he sleeps I shall sneak away and sketch or research for my next blog. Wish me luck. Wish me a sweet motherhood full of rewards and trials and tribulations. I stand with grace, gratitude and earnest.

So in that name here are some cute little finds!









No comments:

Post a Comment